Boyfriend block me on EVERYTHING?

Me and my boyfriend had a serious argument AT THE WORST TIME this morning he was pissed off at some things I do. After our argument settled down... he blocked me on snapchat.. we talked about him giving me more chances and changing.. but then just...
I sent a message on kik and it says this person hasn't been connected/turned off phone for a long time.. so I'm presuming his phone is off bc argument.. but I think he blocked my number as it rings ONCE then stops...

I am just trying to get to him to ask.. what the he'll.. and if its over.. because I want him to tell me straight up..

Will he just ignore me for a few days then come back... or...

Has this happened to any of you, or have you done this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It kinda sounds as immature behavior, but it all depends on what the fight was about, maybe he has a reason to be this mad.
    He still should be straight with you and tell you whatever he needs to tell you, face to face.
    Wait till later, maybe he just doesn't wanna talk right now.

• I know it was most likely my fault, jealousy, but if he does want it over, I just want him to actually tell me..

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's childish what he did. He should have told you it's over. If he has blocked you it sounds as if it is the case. However it seems you had the break up coming if he has given you chances. He just sounds fed up with you. Maybe work on those issues before you get into another relationship.

That being said, no matter what it is you did I still don't believe he should have treated you this way. I think even if he hasn't broken up with you that you should end things. If you're mature enough to be in a relationship than you should be mature enough to end things properly. Blocking someone is so passive aggressive.

What Guys Said 2

• What did u do

• If he come back dump his ads 8f he doesn't your better of without him

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like it's over, but it's a pretty immature way to break it off. That should have been resolved verbally and in person. Don't chase after him. That just makes things worse.

• Give him sometime to cool off from his child like behaviour.

• Hmmm kind of immature way to break up. Give him a couple days to cool down then try and talk to him again. It really does seem like he just ended it the coward way he could of just said I can't do this were done or what ever.