Guys, would you date a girl who is less than 5 ft?

I'll tell you some facts about me.
- Asian female who is 4'7"
- Some people tell me that I am cute/pretty/beautiful
- Some would say that I am smart because I am getting my doctorate in a year. (I am in the medical field)
- There are guys who think I am pretty too but they all want sex and don't want a relationship with me.
- I don't know how to cook a lot of food but I want to learn because I do want to be a good mom and wife one day.
- I am friendly, polite, and kind. My friends said I'm really genuine. Sometimes I can be shy/quiet but it depends who I'm with. If I just met you, I'm not that talkative unless I feel very comfortable around you.

here is a picture of me:
Click on my picture

Thanks for everyone's reply. I always thought I wasn't good enough for any guy because I was small. I see to have a lot of insecurities because people always stare at me and I didn't like that feeling and they used to make fun of my height. But I've tried to stay positive and I try to forget about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I would date someone like you. I am 6'4", and your height would not be an issue for me. I actually really like short girls, and you're pretty cute. :)

Personality is the most important thing, and just based on your description, you seem like a nice person who has a lot going for her.

I really wouldn't mind that you can't cook, either, lol. I don't think that's a requirement for you to be a good wife at all. If you wanted to learn, that's great, but you wouldn't have to cook for me. In this day and age, a woman does not need to be confined to the kitchen.

What Guys Said 18

• Sure, plenty of guys would date you. Unfortunately there is guys who simply only like to sleep with a woman more than date her because of immaturity or insecurity.

Now regarding yourself, you shouldn't let height effect your dating because my girlfriend is 5'2 and I'm 5'10. Cooking isn't what makes a good wife, it would be a good skill to have in general but don't stress yourself out over it too much.

You're obviously doing what's best for your life, let love find its way into your life, just keep an open mind and look for the signs. Good luck! =]

• I love short girls lol. I think scientifically taller girls release more testosterone then shorter girls that explains why taller women act more masculine generally. Anyway im 6'0 so maybe me and you wouldn't be compatible in height but from your list you seem great. What stands out for me is that you mention good mum and wife. Many girls overlook this important factor. You coke across mature so maybe because your still studying the guys there are not mature enough. Trust me when it comes to guys getting older all men begin fight for women like you. I would understand if you were insecure about your height if you were extremely tall because guys are less likely to be happy with that but being short has its benefits, and it gives off a submissive vibe which I like.

• Lol I've gone out with guys who were your height and 3 guys who were 6'3.

• Naw, since I'm too #shallow to be seen walking in public with what I consider to be a #grown kid HAHA + you'd be too light for me I'm guessing (kinda petite) + I usually like girls who're 5'7-6'2 even though I'm only 5'9 myself since they can hold their body weight better and wrestling and crap is more fun <3 i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• Well!! You are so lovely!! All the best things come in small packages!! If I wasn't dating, I'd be first in the queue for you!.

• Would you tell me how tall you are?

• LOL!! Do you really want to know? OK. I'm 6' exactly without shoes.

• My wife is 4 ft 11 and she inspires awe to her pupils... :D

• Petite girls happen to be my weakness haha hell yeah I would date a girl like you

• And not just because of your looks, but your personality is also attractive :)

• I dont judge on height I judge on personality and attitude

• I can't really see your height in those pics but maybe i will marry you. hahaha..
    You look cute

• Yes if the girl was pretty / cute and intelligent

• Never. Im too tall.

• No. I'm 5'10 and can't deal with that shit.

• i adore short girls

• nights not an issue

• You seem to have a lot going for you! You have a lot of qualities guys with "grown up" heads on their bodies desire... when a good guy comes along, height won't be the first thing on his mind

• Lol That's a midget in America lol

And hell no, that's like below my dick lol

• Yes I would, I'm 6'3 though.

• ya your height is not all a problem to attract girls!

• Yes that sounds perfect, makes me feel manly

• Would you mind telling me how tall you are?

• I just wanted to know... I'd be under your shoulders though.

• I love shorter women. I think women look like men when they come up to my face in heels because men are typically that tall.

What Girls Said 2

• Awwwww yay :) :) I am 4'11", and my boyfriend is 5'11". My head touches right at his neck. So he can set his head on my head. Lol. :P

• no, small girl is really ugly, they are like child