Why do I keep attracting crazy guys?

The last two guys if dated end up being crazy in the end. The first guy I was with, we dated for like a month, then he left me for his ex. I was upset but got over it. He claimed he loved me but kept messing with his ex. I never had sex with him, I was still a virgin. Anyways, I decided to put myself out there and start dating and then he gets upset and calls me a 100 times and leaves me voicemails, I had to get a restraining order against him... There is more to it but basically he's crazy. My recent ex ended things with me and of course he claims he loves me blah blah and always will. Once again he's trying to control me, asking me if I'm talking to other people. Keeps telling me he'll always love me. Now how converted to Islam and is asking me to be with him... Like WTH!! I don't know why these guys act normal in the beginning and then when they mess up They want me back.

Most Helpful Guy

• I attract crazy, abusive, emotional but sensitive girls who want attention and nothing more. Theyll flirt, lie, and change for the best when im done playing there game. Best way i dealt with is never giving them the power in the first place. I wouldn't even get to dating point if they have qualities of a crazy person.

Most Helpful Girl

• You keep attracting them because you aren't learning, you're failing to see the signs early on and this is very bad, you need to pay closer attention to these people. If not, you'll potentially set yourself up for disaster

What Guys Said 2

• Because they're ex's for a reason...

When you break it off with these 'men' do you still talk to them? That could be why.

• Maybe you made the difference?

What Girls Said 0