Girls, She JUST started dating a guy. Do I still have a chance?

Long story short, I like this new girl at work. After a month of her working there she started dating a guy that was also new. They seem kind of awkward when they’re together. You wouldn’t know they were a couple if you see them. Only reason I know is because I asked her friend if she had a boyfriend. They don’t even eat lunch together.

MY QUESTIONS:

1. Is it right to get at her if she has a “boyfriend”?

2. Right or wrong, do I still have a chance?

3. Because she just started the relationship, would she even consider giving me a chance even IF she liked me?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. - no
    2. - no idea, ask her
    3. - if she liked you - depends on whether she likes you more than her new boyfriend

What Girls Said 4

• Based on my ladt relationship in which i was never interested in jom i can say she's definitely not as into the guy as she should be. I say go for it

• No, back off. She has a boyfriend.

• People don't get into relationships unless they have feelings for each other, keep that in mind

• You have a chance. The beginning of a new relationship is always a trial period. It's wrong but if she stops you and let you know that she's more into the relationship than what she shows then just ease off. But she'll def keep you in mind from hat point on 😉