Is it possible for an average guy to get a really hot girl?

So I'm crushing really hard on this girl that a friend of mine introduced me to. She is the kind of girl I never knew existed.
She is very funny, relaxed, out-going and kind always smilling and joyfull. People really like to be around her she just makes everyone feel comfortable and amused and on top of that she is really hot, not the common hot, hot like in one of the most beuatiful girls I ever saw so obviously I'm not the only one crushing on her in fact I think every guy in my group as a thing for her, she is that special.
So how can I get her attention? And is it possible for me to get her since I'm quite average

Most Helpful Girl

• I read a really interesting article about this subject. It was a white guy that traveled to an Asian country and since he was tall and blonde all the girls were throwing themselves at him. He started to realize he could get any girl he wanted so for the first time in his life he was on the other side he was the "hot girl that everyone wants" and although it was cool at first after a while it was getting quite old, and he start seeing all the girls as the same (even the pretty ones) he said that the only girls he would pursue and find interesting was the ones that showed him something different.
    That being the girl you are crushing is quite bored also, imagine having loads of guys crushing on you she probably only gets two kind of reactions:
    -Guys who hit on her non stop and do everything to flirt, impress and please her
    -Guys that to try stand out and show that her beauty doesn't affect them, do the opposite ignoring her, being kind of mean or being overly serious
    So when interacting with her try to not fall in these 2 categories show her something different

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, And i hate to be the fuckin buzzkill here, But...

If your a 5/10. And she is a 9/10. She's probably gonna wanna date 9/10 guys.

Thats just the way it works dude :/.

I'm not saying its impossible but, i wouldn't exactly get your hopes up about it or anything.

• I agree but there's more to being a 9 or 10 than looks. If he's like a 6 and outgoing, polite, kind with a good job then that would lift him up quite a bit.

Also I bet she doesn't get asked out that often

• To be honest though.

If it came down, to her not being attracted to you, and only liked you because you were confident and had a lot of money... then thats a pretty fucking shit relationship :/.

I mean, I'd never date a girl higher then a 5/10 look wise. Id rather not go through all the bulshit involved with punching above your weight, so, im probably gonna be bias in telling the asker what i think :/.

What Girls Said 9

• I deem it possible! If she's that cool, then I think she's my type of girl, and my type of girl isn't shallow, plus you probably aren't even that bad, you sound like a sweet heart, I can't tell you how to get this girl, because I'm not this girl, buuuut remember Shy People get nothing! If she's as cool as you say she won't change even if you told her you liked her, and she didn't feel the same. Like Nike Just do it! 👍

• Yes. i see it a lot.

• Just ask her out.

• I see this paring more often than less attractive girls really attractive guy.

• Very possible

• Not likely. But you never know.

• Why do you even talk like that? Like a connection between you two is impossible? How does she look like? Like a super model, celebrity, pornstar? What? Don't even think that way.

• Everyone has insecurities, so while you think she is hot, she may not think she is. You may think you are average , but she may think you are hot too.

Get to know her, and show a genuine interest in her. While it's the appearance which initially attracts a persons attention , it's the personality which captures the heart. So if gain her interest in you as a person, slowly you will become less average to her. (providing she thinks you are average, she may think you are above average)

• Remember, women don't get attracted to looks, this is the last thing women care about. Yes we like when men dress up with style, clean, they smell good, even hair is not that important, so many bold guys out there :) But what we really care about is gentle souls, we dreaming about man who can make us feel special, who can support us when we need it, who can listen to us, who can tell us compliments, surprise us, make us laugh! Don't think that you are average, no one is! Everyone is special ! So you do have a chance as everyone else! Become a friend and dont be shy! Good luck!

What Guys Said 8

• yea, usually by the time a hot chick turns 27 and she realizes all the bad boys she dated up till 27 are not marriage material, she settles for the nerdy guys who are well off before her good looks fade which is usually around 33

• Any thing is possible just do what you're doing and she will get to like you and may even become your girlfriend

• 0|0
  • Yes it's possible, I've done it, but my personality is really, really good. Like really good.

• No matter if you're skinny fat or whatever some girls have different tastes.
    For example I'm skinny and my girlfriend loves me as I do her :)

• If you have money and a large dick then it's definitely possible. :)

• A average guy to others could be a hot guy to her. Some of the hottest girls I've ever seen I thought at first would be stuck up, but really once I got to know them they were the most down to Earth girls I've ever met.

Don't listen to these fools. Go get her bro. I say let your personality show and show her you're into her. Put your best foot forward. Give it your best shot.

• It's possible but hot girls will cheat.