What do you consider tall for a girl?

Updates:
For me I would say 5 foot 9 and over

I'm around 5 foot 7

0|0
15|22

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're talking about my generation of women (Let's say 18-29 years old), I would say a girl five foot, seven inches or taller to be tall. I know the statistics here in the United States claim five feet, four inches is the average height of a woman but that's only if you consider women in their 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and so on. Generations are getting taller and taller.

For your age, I would consider five feet six, maybe seven inches or taller a "tall" girl. But then again, I'm seeing teen girls in this day of age six feet tall at 15 or 16 years old. It's crazy how tall people are.

I love tall women though. I'm six foot, three inches, so it's good to have a girl nearing my height. You are a good height to me!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'8+? I'm 5'10" and love it! I did well in sports and feel like I carry it well. I think it is super rude to assume anyone taller isn't attractive. It isn't like this is something we can change, kinda like saying all people with X color eyes aren't attractive in my opinion. If you don't like women taller than you, fine, but I don't think that means the woman is just plain unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • what. I never said tall people were unattractive

geez.

I WISH i was taller

• Show All
    • I wasn't saying YOU, the original poster, were rude, just making general statements and to the 'manly' comment of another commenter.

• At first glance your comment seems like your accusing me of not liking tall people because you said "you"

What Guys Said 21

• I would say anything over 5'10" but I may be slightly bias in that decision since I'm a bit tall myself (6'4") haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with 5'10 and up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays, 'cause girls are getting taller it seems with each generation, I'd say 5' 10" and above would be tall for a girl. So I would see you as in the tall end of the middle height range.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since the average height for girls is 5'4 or 5'5, so technically anything taller than that would be "tall". But "tall" doesn't necessarily mean "too tall". And everyone has a different opinion on what is "too tall".

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything over 5 9 is too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen 6'3 and 6'4 girls, they were considered quite tall. I'm okay with 6'0 girls too, in fact I love tall girls since I'm 6'2 myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything taller than me I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7+ would be consider tall, I'm 6'2 so it's great to have someone up here from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree 5'9" and over is tall for a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 5"9 is too tall for me. 5"7 is perfect! I like em tall but not too tall

i'm 6"0

0|0
    1|0
  • 1.80 m and above?

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me is tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's taller than me I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • A Gurl taller than meh

0|0
    0|0
  • 6,2 or more is taller than me, but its fine unless it's she is like 7 ft

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 5'7 because the average woman is 5'3-5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 - 6'4
    Beyond that is giant!

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls are tall for me because I'm short lol. I'm 4'11" ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • 5.6 ft in my opinion

1|0
    1|0
  • 5'9 and up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess over 5'7.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• i'm about 5'9 and i don't think of myself as hugely tall as i know several girls a lot taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'7 and living in the united states where the average girl is 5'4, yes i would consider myself tall. But not the "hmm, she's pretty tall" thats 5'9 and up for me. When I was in Germany I was about average and in seweden i was considered short. average girl is around 5'9.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. European women, especially like Danish women and Scandinavian women are always tall.

• For me, above 5'3"

:p

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything over 5'5".

0|0
    1|0
  • 5'7"+ I would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything over 5'7

0|0
    0|0
  • 5"7 and beyond

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8" and taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Above 5'8" I think
    Though, everyone is tall compared to me, so I might be wrong >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 5'9' and up without heals.

I'm like 5'5 or 5'6 ish. I guess I'm pretty tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7" and over because its already way over average height for American women. Plus 5'7" is where modeling height begins even though its short for a model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything over 5'6 I think is pretty tall. But tall isn't unattractive as long as she has a good body with the height.

1|0
    0|0
  • 175 cm and above?

0|0
    0|0