If I don't find love in college/university will it be much harder or nearly impossible to find love after college?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, should be easier. Since ur nkt focused on school and studying, you'll have time for urself and finding what u like and don't like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier at uni/college and you can tell what people are like at uni. It would be hard for them to lie about themselves and be dishonest, whereas after uni.. you really have to trust her (no background info). She could have cheated on all of her previous relationships

What Girls Said 2

• Bruh, no. Lol some people meet the "Love of their life" at the grocery store when they're 30, or in a completely diffent country when they're 25. I think it just becomes harder to put yourself out there when you don't have school, and friends around to push you to socialize with girls, but you should be okay.

• I think so

What Guys Said 1

• No. Not at all. You could find love practically anywhere.