Have you ever wanted a date but didn't have the opportunity?

Like, you keep approaching/asking people out and never get asked out, so you literally never have dates. Have you ever had a period of time such as this?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my life story lol. I've still never dated or had sex. I've been rejected countless times and I've still never had a girlfriend. No matter how hard I try. It depends on how much money you have, for guys in my age group.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, this the period I'm currently living, I'm being very unlucky. This year I can count at least 2 or 3 girls that after the first contact (no aggressiveness or desperation in the convos, all of them were nice and friendly chats) just disappeared from where I used to see them. I didn't even had to opportunity to try again :(

• I've never asked anyone out so I've never been shot down. However I've never been asked out either but considering its uncommon for girls to make the first move and the fact i generally isolate myself and don't get out much, I'm not surprised.

• I saw a girl the other day I wanted to go up to her and talk to her but I couldnt because my dad was with me, she was so hot, short hair, tattoos, nose piercing

• Nope, finding someone to go on a date with is fairly easy. It has always been the compatibility and finding one worth continuing to date the hard part.

• Lol my whole life I have been like that.

• only 25 years... .

• 8 years and counting

• This is sad :( Well too many women are shallow about looks and money these days

• Where I live it supper bad for that

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I did.