I have a 29 year old brother who has never dated, should I intervene?

He tries but girls always reject him and no girl even talks to him. It goes to show how shallow girls are these days. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't recommending intervening, unless he specifically asked you to.

I've never had a girlfriend and I wouldn't want anyone, especially one of my sisters, to help me. I like to fix things on my own. You're right, women are too shallow, primarily about how wealthy a guy is. I'm in the same boat as your brother.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the same boat, I'm like almost 31 and don't have a solid relationship, what can you say, you know, this is reality, lots of guys are single in their 30s with no sign of marriage because women are always looking for the best of the best, like lawyer, muscular, taller than 6 foot, makes 6 figure salary, verified on twitter, has a iphone 10 that hasn't been released and drives a 2020 Maserati

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should try to help him, the only question here is - will he be comfortable with that?