If a person you've been dating for a year decides to move to another state for no real reason, does it mean that they don't care about you?

If a person you've been dating for a year decides to move to another state for no real reason, does it mean that they don't care about you? And never had feelings for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• He owes the wrong people AlOta money or he sawill the wrong thing

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say given the age you display here, dear, that he and you are Old enough to go Together as two birds of a feather and if he hasn't Asked you to Go... I would think twice about where you stand with him Now and where you both have been before.
    If it is for a reason of the season for a relocation or a better job awaits him, if he knows you are Able and an 'Able' bodied partner where you can drop everything to be stuck together, then this is someone special who loves you and wants you by his side.
    If there is something else that he is Not saying or he isn't Asking you, then maybe there has been some sort of 'Misunderstanding' as to What title the both of you have been wearing.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for your answer. I'm actually 25, i forgot to change my age:/Problem is he had issues with commitment and never really commit to me so ofcourse he wouldn't ask me to go with him because that means commitment and serious relationship.:(

• i'm not willing to do long distance. And he wouldn't ask me to visit. He doesn't want a relationship so there's no point in talking to him:(

• Oh, I see now where this is going and it doesn't look like it is LDR which I know all about and is not easy and he is not bending but only a friend in Need Indeed.
      Okay, the only thing left for this ass, is to hold a carrot over his nose and tell him as you may have done and probably have already, no LDR, no friends and it is either the whole package or he can go riding off in the sunset bare back now with No benefits. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I'd assume they didn't give a shit and I'd wish them luck.

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably not for no reason, you're just upset that the reasons for the move seem not important enough for him to be willing to give you up. But where to live is a big deal, and apparently that's more of a big deal to him than you are. Which says nothing about how he felt about you in the past.

• Thanks for your answer! There really was no reason. He's very spontaneous and flighty