Should I take him out of the friend zone?

I Met this guy when school started i thought he was funny and cute but i wasn't really ready or attracted to him at the time. He tried to make a move but i told him i wanted to be friends. We still talk all the time and he always makes me laugh. I was in a relationship also during our friendship and everytime i was annoyed at the guy i was dating he would randomly messege me and make me laugh. What a coincidence right? now that I'm talking to him more I'm starting to get more attracted to him but I'm nervous cause school is starting again and I dont know how its going to be like when we are at school cause i've never really been into dating people at school. I'm going to hang out with him soon. Should i make the first move this time so he knows that im interested in him? and shoud i give him a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• You already told him you just wanted to be friends. He respected that and didn't push it. I think now that you are starting to feel differently that it's up to you to let him know. I think you need to be direct and honest. If you just hint and hope he reads the signs, it might confuse him since it contradicts what you told him directly.

That doesn't mean you have to suddenly blurt it out. You can still change the way you act around him. Then when the time feels right, be honest with him. A good relationship is based on honesty and the ability to talk openly. So this is a good time to start. Sooner or later you will need to let him know you feel differently now.

• Ya I think being direct and honest is the best way cause i don't want to confuse him, thanks for your advice:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Why not make a move? You're 100% sure he's into you, So you don't have to worry about if he's going to reject you or anything. Maybe when you talk to eachother, you should give him compliments and send smiley's So he knows you want more?

• That won't work, she made it clear to him she wants to be friends. He will not make a move because he respects that. It's up to her to do something. If she doesn't do anything, he will probably find another girl especially if he's nice and funny.

• i think she meant for me to make the move cause your right he does respect that we are just friends

What Guys Said 5

• Take him out of the friendzone, if you love him more than a friend. Don't wait

• If you like him yes do it. Because guys will eventually move on and start falling for other girls. If he's funny then odds are another girl will fall for him. Don't assume he will not find another girl, because I see this all the time girls will think he will always be there, and another girl takes him away.

• ya thats true, ok thank you

• Yup give him a chance and making the move yourself sounds very good...

• Lol take him out of friendzone...

• i mean if i was friendzoned id probably be happy if i wasn't in it any longer lol.

• Hahaha you have a point

What Girls Said 0