I slapped my boyfriend, now I feel like a b*tch how can I get him to forgive me?

My boyfriend (guy) is 15 and I'm 16 (girl) so I slapped him and he ran to his house (right across from mine) in tears, I ran after him but he's in his house and he locked the door and I hear him crying and all I want to do is cuddle with him and tell him every thing is gonna be ok, I love this guy very much, will he ever forgive me?

I slapped him bc me and my mom (s) had a fight that morning
My boyfriend was tired and just got from football practice and didn't want to spend time with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if you're trolling or you're serious
    You're a girl and you made a male profile?

• This my bfs account

• Okay.. But

• Nvm. I read the update. What you did was VERY wrong. You shouldn't have taken out your frustration on him... Shouldn't have slapped him for no fault of his.
      Anyway, just send him text messages. Tell him how sorry you are. He wouldn't reply though. Just give him some time. don't know if he would ever forgive you. Maybe he would.. Just send him apology text first

Most Helpful Guy

• First, domestic abuse is an extremely serious thing. And it is more common for girls to do it against guys than the media likes to admit. Right now you are on the third stage of the cycle of abuse. The first is Tension Building where the breakdown of communication intensifies while the victim becomes fearful and feels the need to placate the abuser. Then the second, Incident, takes places ranging from verbal and emotional to sexual or physical abuse. This is also where the true anger, blaming, arguing, with the threats and intimidation take place. Right now you are on the third stage which is Reconciliation. The abuser apologizes, gives excuses, blames the victim, denies the abuse occurred, or says that it wasn't as bad as the victim claims. This is the worst stage to be in because it takes both the abuser and the victim to reach an understanding of the incident to move on to the final stage Calm. While you and your boyfriend are healing, you have to give him plenty of space, and make sure he knows that you are giving him his space until he's ready to approach you. You betrayed is feelings and trust when you struck him, so be empathetic to his situation. Remember, if he's going to forgive you, that's completely on him now. As long as you, when he's ready to talk, can assure him that you are sincerely sorry and promise never to do it again (and mean that) then you have a good shot at him forgiving you. People aren't perfect and as long as we can recognize that, people always work together. I'm not going to condemn you for striking your boyfriend, you're already doing that to yourself. But I highly encourage you to find other means of effectively communicating with your boyfriend other than hitting him. I suggest you learn a few calming techniques so when this stress crops up in the future, you won't be so quick to violence and a repeat. This is a terrible situation, but it would be worse if it were to happen again, as you've already laid a blow to his trust in you and make him question the relationship.

What Girls Said 8

• ya dun goofed kid.

Get on your hands and knees and beg him to forgive you. Which you better stand by your word and never do it again.

• That was a stupid reason reason to slap him.
    He'll most likely forgive you, just give him some time to himself and later apologize and tell him you won't act out like that again.

• Lashing out on the wrong person is unfair, if your behavior continues like this you will eventually lose him.

• Why the fuck you slap him for?

• Well why did you slap him?

• Wow, your boyfriend is a bit of a whimp.. Anyways, it's still domestic violence, I think he should leave you.

• That was a bitch move.. he sounds like a p*ssy

• He's not a pussy he's captain of a hight school football team

• He shouldn't. That was pretty cruel of u to do. Let him have some space and give him time to forgive u.

What Guys Said 7

• Wow, you really screwed up. There probably isn't anything much you can do to improve your situation, he has the choice to forgive you or drop you, after that. I guess you could blab on to him about how much you want him back, but that could just make him think that you're going to do it again in the future.
    I don't know, I'm not a relationship expert.

• Well I would need more context, but since you made is cry it sounds like you were a bitch.

• I smell BS.

• Tell him how you feel... and he might forgive you

• If you can't control your emotions around others then you don't deserve to be dating right now.

• You need anger management.

• Yes just give me a second