Were you ever hopelessly in love?

And did you marry that person?

If the relationship failed, what are the reason (s)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I've been hopelessly in love before. No i didn't marry him. We were engaged but sadly he died over seas (he was a Marine)...

• Sorry to hear that :( That must have been hard. Maybe another one will come for you.

• Omg I'm so sorry to hear that :(

• Thank you both :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I was 15. I know what people say about how teenage love isn't real, but this was. She was my best friend growing up until we started going out freshman year. I was truly in love with her, and kinda still am. She moved sophomore year but i have had dreams with her in them. I lost my virginoty to her. I still text her every now and then but i prefer not to so i dont get caught up with her again.

• Sounds like a sweet story, thanks for sharing.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm hopelessly in love right now
    We have planned to get married in a couple of years

• That's awesome. Glad you have someone special.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I was, but she cheated on me. Just a month before that, she was talking about marriage and kids.

This was over 5 years ago. I paid a heavy price for being an emotional fool who invested too much in the relationship.

• That sucks, sorry to hear that. I'm pretty cautious as well.

• Who do you think I am, a Frog?

• A girl kissed you and you turned into a prince. LOL

• Luckily not
    I'm heart to win over, see what I did there?