Have you ever considered how your zodiac sign is compatible with others?

It seems to ring true with me that I get on with every other sign... For instace, Taurus, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, Capricorn and Cancer... All the others don't work

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this?

Hey, I never asked about horoscopes, that's the bollocks bit to astrology, there's way more to it than that

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe zodiac signs (in that usually their description is very accurate in how that person is)

But when it comes to compatibility,
    I believe that a few words on a piece of paper shouldn't determine you are romantically interested or get along well with someone else.

If someone sees that their zodiac sign is incompatible with another.
    They shouldn't let that stop them from getting to know the person.
    They should try to develop their own experience... and make those judgments themselves (as to whether that is true or not)

Most Helpful Guy

• Confirmation bias.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a Sagittarius and have friends in all the signs. I think it depends more on how you want to get on with others than on your sign.

• Yes! I'm a Sagittarius and its very accurate what they say about them and how I compare. Same goes for the compatibility, so there's some truth to Astrology in my opinion.

• I fit the Taurus traits to a T. I am heavily into astrology.

• I have found that peoples personality's reflect on their zodiac sign, I myself am a Cancer and I don't get along very well with Leo's Aries and Taurus (sometimes). The other signs work pretty well.

• I don't believe it at all. I like to give people the horoscopes without the sign attached and see if they can tell which is theirs. They never do better than random chance.

• I agree horoscopes are bollocks but I weren't asking about that

• Yep, I love all things zodiac. I make great friends with Libras, not so good with Leos, Sagittarius and Aries.

• Well I'm a pisces and mostly have friends who are geminis, libras, tauruses and virgos but I don't know if that means anything xD maybe that those signs are common

• Not really, I don't even know mostly anyones sign that I talk to.

• I would say astrology is like personality tests, but not reliable for determining who you should marry or for telling the future.

Most people just know about the sun signs, but you need to do a full birth chart.

I'm Aquarius. Gemini & Libra are my most compatible signs, then Sag., Aries, & Leo. I have never dated or been attracted to anyone whose a Gemini or Libra, but we're great friends because we think alike. My best friend is a Virgo & the best boyfriend I've had so far was a Cancer.

• No I don't think those are true I think it's for entertainment only

What Guys Said 3

• It all seems like bullshit to me mate.
    I've never noticed an solid evidence that I get on better with people of particular star signs. It's all down to a purely individual basis.

• Yes, I usually get along better with Aries, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Pisces, and Gemini.

• I contradict to Gemini.