Red Flag, Green Flag or No Flag at all?

I started communicated with a man on an online dating site. Him and I met a few wks ago in person and at the end of the meeting he kissed me on the cheek. I noticed on our meet up he was talking about the future. One thing that he specifically talked about was traveling etc. I have a son who is 4 and he was basically saying how he our schedule would interfere with traveling etc. He was saying how sometimes throughout the week he wanted to do certain things. The end of this meet up we talked for hours and he walked me to my car and kissed me on the cheek. He also told me how he was going out of town and asked if I'd like a trinket or something. He texted me this Mon. and asked if I'd have dinner with him for tomorrow. I agreed. I am just wondering if its normal for him to mention things in future about traveling etc. so soon. What's your take? He's kinda shy.

he also talked about taking me to certain places and asked me about where i have traveled etc,

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking to you about the future is apart of deciding if you want to be in a relationship with the person. He's showing you he likes to travel & can afford to. Is this something you are interested in? At his age, he bypasses the usual dinner&a movie dates & goes straight to traveling because thats where he is in life.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0