Why do women talk about how men value looks too much, when women are no different?

The value height, weight and muscularity just as much as men value a big ass, big chest, and great face

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• True, no argument here :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "The value height, weight and muscularity just as much as men value a big ass, big chest, and great face"

*correction... MOST of 'em.

each person values different things... so it'd be unfair to say "men value a big ass, big chest, and great face" for xample... personaly i care about feet... i don't give a shit about ass ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • The principle is still the same

• Show All
    • Well the primary target in a girl's the pussy right? And where's the pussy's supposed to be located? When doing love to a girl, the part you feel connected to the most is the ass. Hips, boobs and thighs have a huge importance too since those are parts that are easily reached by your hands.

• @chikitou1 i see... anyway i've got a different mindset and i'm attracted towards feet... can't help it :p

What Girls Said 1

• You're so right!
    Women and Men aren't diferent. They just value diferent things. Any person that says* i don't care about the looks* is lying.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1