Is she interested in me or am I in the friendzone?

This girl was in one of my classes at school. We never really talked that much to each other but then she started wanting to talk to me a lot. She was making it pretty obvious that she was interested in me. She would stare at me in class and always approach me in the hallway. So then we hung out a couple of times and we kissed. She seemed to really like me and she said she was getting feelings for me but then she says she didn't want these fellings because they make you vulnerable. Then she started acting weird at school and not wanting to talk to me but she would talk to this other guy. Then when she would talk to me she would talk about the other guy and how she's been hanging out with him. Then she started calling me every night before she went to bed to talk about her day. But since schools gotten out we only talked twice. But when she talks to me she tells me stuff she doesn't tell anyone else. Also I know she had a boyfriend who she had been dating for a year while she was hanging out with me, but I don't know if there still dating. And she's leaving for college in a week a shell be about three hours away. Also I'm a nice guy but most of the guys she hangs out with are asshole and deuchebags

Most Helpful Girl

• You're in the friendzone.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no "friendzone." It sounds as if she was initially attracted to you, and then we she had her fill, she wanted someone else. Don't waste your time pining over her.

What Girls Said 1

• She's probably still talking to you because she likes the attention you give her. So yeah, you're pretty much in the friendzone.

What Guys Said 0