What's a nice easy date?

So usually my boyfriend and I usually just hang out at each other's houses and watch anime, good around and get frisky. We haven't really gone out someplace romantic together mostly cuz of school or work n stuff happening. But lately we've both btoeen busy with summer Jobs and we have a holiday Monday off so we're planning to spend the day together and I'm not to sure how to do it. (He's the first guy I've ever dated) also my parents are encouraging me to go "out". So IBM kind of stuck for ideas. I looked at the movie schedule for the near by theatre but didn't really see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bowling is easy, swimming together, getting frisky outdoors lol, ice skating, go on tripadvisor see if there's anything in your local town that takes your fancy, zoo? aquarium? walk somewhere together? around a lake? in a wood? on the beach? watch a sunset? watch a sunrise? watch mrbenbrown on youtube? Many things you can do

What Guys Said 4

• It would help if you told us what type of city you live in. There is a lot more to do than say if you lived in Los Angeles versus the middle of nowhere in Kentucky.

Do you live close a beach, you could have a picnic in a park, go hiking... many options for you

• The back of my van.

• Take him to the beach

• Bowling, mini golf, movie, dinner, just anything outside of the house, that actually requires you to use money, lol. Although, I suppose going to the park can be fun too (free)

What Girls Said 0