What do you like or don't like about being single?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my freedom.
    I can do whatever I want without asking/telling anybody! I can wear whatever I want.
    I can now make time for friends
    I can focus on my studies and career, no distraction, no argument.

What I miss?
    The cuddles...

What Guys Said 12

• I am going through one of my phases of I am glad I am out of it because I could not put up with the drama in fact all I can think about is the negative aspects of dating/relationships.
    While on the flip side I am as bored AF and feel a bit lonely without a girlfriend so I can't even meet myself halfway and start to go out looking because I feel so negative about it at the moment.

• What I like: Being able to do whatever the fuck I want (within the legal limits, of course)

What I don't like: Not having someone to cuddle with, love, etc.

• you can still do the f you want in a relationship lol

• I like being able to do what I want whenever without wondering about what another person thinks.

It saves money.

I have more free time.

But I'm incredibly lonely... Would like to be loved once...

But, oh well.

• I don't know never really gave it much thought to be honest.

• I like the freedom
    I hate being single and seeing couple's happy together.

• Like: Not dealing with nonsensical, forced drama.
    Dislike: Not being loved.

• I don't have to strain myself to behave

• Freedom...

• the fact that i do not have to worry about another meaning i can live my life how i please

• being lonely lol

• Like: do whatever i want
    Dont like: no hugs, no cuddling, sleeping alone lol

• What I like about it, is being free to do what I want, what I don't like about it, is that I don't have my "fall back girl", meaning if I don't get married to the one I WANT, I don't yet have my backup. Admit it, everyone has a "backup" plan

What Girls Said 18

• Well I've always been single, so I don't really know the difference to be honest. I like my freedom for sure. I work shift work, so I don't have to have anyone who gets upset about my work hours. I know that there are people I work with who fight with their families about this. I don't have the stress that sometimes comes with relationships. I don't have to worry about being cheated on.

I won't lie, I do get lonely and I feel jealous of couples sometimes. It would be nice to have that closeness and intimacy that you get. However, what bothers me the most are peoples attitudes about single people at times. I do a lot of travelling on my own, and I like it. I can do what I want when I go. The problem is I get people saying things like: "How can you travel alone? That must suck."

I also get people like my sister who resent that I make good money. She thinks that I shouldn't be saving money or buying things that I want because I am single. She thinks is selfish. Whenever I mention that I am saving, she says: "Why? You're single and you have no kids." If I buy something or even with my travelling she tells me it's selfish when I am single with no kids. I work hard for my money. I don't understand why I can't spend it or save it.

• What I like about being single:
    1. You have freedom to do anything
    2. You can flirt with anyone you like
    3. You don't have to worry about sharing your bed
    4. You can date anyone you like
    5. You'll have more time to spend with your family and friends
    6. You don't have to worry about getting your heart broken
    7. You don't have to worry about whether the person is going to cheat on you or not

What I don't like about being single:
    1. You might have to share your bed
    2. You don't know if the person is cheating on you or not
    3. The person might break your heart
    4. You see a lot of couples roaming around when your single
    5. You can't flirt with anyone that you'll like to
    6. You don't get any cuddles
    7. Etc. :(

• I hated being single, the only thing I liked was having options. I didn't like being alone or feeling unloved

• What I like: Not having to worry about someone checking in on me every 5 mins, freedom to do what I want when I want, less drama

What I don't like: Nobody to cuddle with and make me feel special, not having someone there on my bad days, feeling lonely sometimes

• I really don't like being single. I enjoy having someone in my life that I can spend my evenings with. Having someone I can talk with and to plan a future with.

• considering i have never had a boyfrend the only thing I feel in curiosity xD

• I can pretty much do whatever I want which is great! But I do kinda like the cuddling at night which is nice in relationships

• Honestly I need a friend in the next boyfriend I'll have, because I'm kinda lonely and my current "friends" suck ass.

• Well you don't have to worry about flirting when you're "not supposed" to

• I like everything about it

• I like being single because I can look at any guy I want and I don't have to feel guilty about it. Also no drama and no trying to deal with anyone else's shit. Plus, no being pressured to do stuff I don't want to.

• I don't have to worry bout being cheated on 😊 but then I get very lonely and I miss the date nights 😔

• I don't like being lonely, but I do like the freedom.

• Well I like everything about it. After all... I am free.

• My relationship status does not define who I am

• I love being free and not tied down to only being able to even look or flirt with one guy. Although I miss having a guy to go out on dates with on Saturday nights with or someone to send me cute texts

• Well I like beeing single because i dont need a boy to get jealuse and bee flurting whit some other girls. But i like beeing taken so i know someone cares about me and loves me

• Freedom and not worrying about am I getting cheated on or not!

I miss the midnight conversations, being hugged from behind and play fighting.