Guys, calling him daddy?

this guy wants me to call him daddy and I find it funny and dont want to call him that but why in the the hell do he want me to call him that and I can't get him to call me nick names this is bs

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. It seems weird to me. Does he have a daughter thing going on? Like, incest?

What Guys Said 6

• Make a deal you call him daddy if he calls you one of your nicknames and tell him if you refuse I refuse to call you daddy. Easy solved done

• He wants you to call him daddy... As a overpower state. He feels like he owns you when u call him daddy... He's the daddy of that pussy... Just tell him to call you whatever u want or ur not gonna call him daddy. Watch how fast he does it.

• yeah I love being called daddy, but you're much older than me so if you called me daddy that would be weird af

• For me it would be a major turn off, but everyone is different. Try calling him "father" and see what happens.

• That's always been creepy to me. I wouldn't ask a girl to call me that.

• It a power thing