My girlfriend hit my car and I got mad and yelled at her and now she is kind of scared to talk to me. What can I do?

i let her drive my car and she backed up into a pole. I got mad and called her some not so nice names. She started to cry and i felt bad. But i told her that she would have to pay for most of it. She said she would while she was crying and then she said she was scared i was going to hit her. i told her i would never do that. So i calmed down and i wiped her tears away but i was still a little mad. She said she would talk to me tomorrow. i tried to call her tonight to tell her i didn't mean the words i meant to say when i was mad. She is not answering. What can i do, should i simply wait for tomorrow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah kicking someone when they're already down isn't my cup of tea either. I hit my husbands car (a Camaro, yeah yikes) and I didn't tell him for 2 days because I knew he'd be mad. The better your reaction is, the better the situation to be. Just make sure it's a lesson learned because after that I spilled coffee on his race seats (he was driving like a retard of course I'll spill my coffee) and I said NOTHING, got yelled at for that though lol

• I have a 2012 mustang gt and i did work to it (mostly engine and suspention) but i did a small thing in the back but that is basically done now. I showed her how to drive it and it was not the first time she took it our. i thought i could trust her wit it.

:o oh my. camaro ss? yeah i did get really mad and she deserves an apology. i said some not so nice things :/

You think flowers tomorrow will make her feel better?

• Nah we're old school lol It's an 86 iroc (don't know why I didn't say that before) He actually said he hates the newer model Camaros, he likes the third gens better. I like the 79 Camaro, that's like my dream car.

• ohhh nice. Yeah these new gens are my favourite. 79 camaro is nice too!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• she's still probably traumatized, just let her calm down and hopefully she gets better soon!

• i see her today and i will buy her flowers

• You should apologize to her. then have her pay.

• i will say sorry tomorrow, she did agree to pay for it

• Don't just say sorry.
      Tell her I apologize for yelling at you I had no right to lash out on you. we are all capable of making mistakes. like I did at you. I forgive you. will you forgive me?

• Give her time that is all u can do.

• I think you should just give her time but be the first to approach her tomorrow

• This might sound perverted but... Go to her house with some flowers then when she lets you in kiss her gently then give her oral. She'll forgive you😎

• O_O um.. I don't know if she will like it that way. I can however get her flowers in the morning

What Guys Said 2

• Happened to me once, my ex drove into my 55k pickup, gets worse... She was driving a vehicle I bought her. Oh well. It's only money and if still be with her if I didn't move for work. Great girl. I was mad for about 5 minutes

• i will apologize tomorrow

• I would say hug her hold her close and apologize.

• i'll apologize tomorrow