Girls, where do you like to be touched when making out?

• Face
    13% (5)
  • Waist
    36% (14)
  • Butt
    23% (9)
  • Back of neck
    18% (7)
  • Other
    10% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• How about all of the above? He should his hands around ;)

What Girls Said 8

• Waist and lower back. Face and neck are nice, too. As for my butt, my boyfriend is too afraid to try to touch it. He has accidentally many times in many situations and I didn't think anything of it but he got a worried look like I was going to beat him for it! Hey, at least he respects me. If he were to touch my butt while making out, I would honestly kind of feel uncomfortable. He hasn't (on purpose (I think)) and that's perfectly perfect with me. He does like to rub my legs and rest his hand on my hip, though. He knows his limits and he sticks to them magnificently so it is actually really nice.

To those of you who want to look at my age and criticize me for it, I'm saving myself for marriage. I don't need a lecture. We have limits and we will stick to them if it means not being able to move in together until after we're married (if we do). Some of us teenagers actually have some sense in our brains.

• I like it all, quite frankly.

• Back of the neck - waist - butt. In that order👌🏼

• Face, back of the neck,... and waist

• Not gonna lie, I love it when my boyfriends grab/smack/touch my ass. Hickeys though... my neck is super sensitive

• I like being touched at the small of my back.

• I like the butt/thighs/neck/waist

• I love having my butt groped xD