Are you open to online flings/dating online?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at the meme. I'm open to online flirting. Not really flings or dating unless we can actually meet, but I've never done that. All the girls I've been with I've known in person first.

• Thanks for most helpful. :)

What Guys Said 13

• I keep going I will do it, I will - I have profiles up on the free sites and get talking but when it gets to business end I back off - I even joined a premium site thinking it would make me act but no I still would back off.
    I don't what it is - It just seemed too fast for me after a couple of days they would be talking about meeting up and I am like I hardly know you - It takes me an awful long time to warm to a person

• I've done the whole long distance/online thing before twice with people I knew that moved away, I guess I am open to it but the women would have to be really something for me to consider it.

I don't do flings in any form, waste of time and yields no fruitful results.

I don't do dating websites at all.

• you don't do anything :P

• thought*

it's okay :D

• Yes, if it leads to something in real life , I'm not falling in love online
    for just a fling/ online affairs only , I'm meaning business for sure.

• 1|0
  • Are you? !

• No, they are people with fake accounts and cat fishing. Not only that but I'm putting a lot of my personal information on a dating site. Risky with the identity thieves around. Risk is not worth the reward.

• Online flings? Yes. Dating? no because this stuff can't be serious.

• I guess I am. Never had the chance, though.

• I'm open to it, but it's not very likely to happen, since I am not looking for it (joining dating sites, etc.).

• Tried it twice, not doing it again

• Yes I am...

• I did Tinder for a little bit, but after meeting up with this girl I was seriously interested in and discovering our chemistry was not at all compatible I was done with online.

• I've sone the while online thing, it doesn't work. Even if you think it will, it doesn't

What Girls Said 8

• Nah babe, not for me ❤️

• No, How do you know 100% for sure that they are even a real person.. Not as in a robot, but that it isn't a 50 year old man pretending to be a 18 year old girl..

• Hahah love that guy

• Nah, I can't possibly take these things seriously. Lame. Seems like something 12 year olds would do.

• Probably not

• not anymore

• HELL YEAH I LOVE TO FLIRT LIKE A PINATA ON A STRING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM FUCKIN SAYIN.

• Definitely, there's not very many good options where I live.