What control does a guy have in dating?

I believe guys have NO control at all and women rule the dating game with a iron fist. Approaching women isn't control its really seeking a woman's approval and acceptance. Asking out isn't control its something that 99.9% of the time , A guy has to do it. Selecting a place to eat out on a date isn't control, because the guy knows he can't go to a fast food place or he will know that the date will be over. Coming up with constant excitement and being a subperb conversation starter isn't control, its a must have. Saying that guys get to choose what woman to approach isn't really control either, because the woman makes or breaks if that approach will result in success and a woman''s control ALWAYS trumps. Its like applying for a credit card, you hope you that you will be accepted but its the company with the approve or reject power.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have control over yourself not her. That's how it's supposed to be. And anything she can reject you can too. Facing possible rejection is something everyone experiences not guys. What do you think your partner controls that you have no say in?

• Specifically?
      I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm trying to understand what you're talking about.

• Men risk rejection more than women.

• You didn't answer my question at all. And as far as rejection there's no " men" in general when it comes to each persons exoeienc even. Many women anev been rated many times. Many men have nve been rejected. Just like if more guys than not feel in control that has nothing to do with the fact you don't.

As for my question. What things do you think your partner has control over that you do not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well life is tough. Overcome or role over and die.