Would it be wrong to date my exes sister. No its not to get revenge or anything. I'm genuinely into her?

So we broke up nearly a year ago and we're on good terms. Recently I've noticed a growing attraction to her younger sister who is the same age as me (were both sophmores in hs) I'm honestly super into her. She's like perfect. Would it be wrong to try to date her

• Yes: Please explain below if you'd like
  • No: Please explain below if you'd like
  • Depends: Please explain below if you'd like

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. It could cause problems between the two of them and their other family members. You shouldn't come between sisters like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how your relationship with your ex was like. If it was a short term thing and you two didn't really love each other, then I don't see why not. But if you two were together for a long time and/or you really loved each other, dating her sister is gonna cause some SERIOUS problems.

What Girls Said 4

• well if you do get with her, that's completely fine. it's just going to be really awkward between you and your ex, haha cx;

• If you like her, go for it. It might be awkward at first, but you shouldn't stop yourself from dating someone you like just because of something in the past.

• Ask your ex's opinion before you ask her out.

• Yeah I'm planning on it

• That may be wise... but probably she will lyi saying "yeah i dont really care" ...

• No. you're broken up. It WOULDbe wrong on her part tho in my opinion

What Guys Said 7

• if u BROKE-UP wid yer X then it's fine.

athough keep in mind yer X might disagree wid u and her sis datin each other. but that's wrong in my opinion since u r not together anymore

• You're free to date who you wish

• Man... thats really complicated. Maybe you like her because she kinda remembers your ex (maybe she left you). Dont do it... it's really bad for your ex and will create family problems.

Just search others... probably you are just physically atracted...

• I see nothing wrong with it. It might be tricky if either of you have feelings for one another. But aside from that, I see nothing wrong with it.

• Might be weird as hell with you're ex, with everything going on before, but go for it.

• Depends how your ex would feel about it.

• All in the family...