Would you care if you dated a trans girl?

Say you and another person were to date. You dont know they are trans but after finding out, would most likely define what you feel?

• Indifferent
  • Betrayed.
  • Intrigued.
  • Repulsed.
  • Lied to.
  • Happy (that they trusted you enough to come out to.)
  • Weirded Out.

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on whether you are talking about a female who feels that they are the other sex, or a male who looks like a female and acts like a culturally female-like person but isn't actually one. The first is just "whatever" although a bit of a yellow flag, the second is an instant red flag and a NOPE.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care. I'd date someone trans, why would it bother me?

What Guys Said 14

• I would be irate that they lied to me, that is something they should have been uprfront about from the begining. Beyond that if I like her personality and find her attractive then indiffrent.

• I would feel lied to and we'd break up, more because of the dishonesty than them being trans. I don't hate trans people, I don't, but I am not a supporter either. The fact that they didn't tell me until after the fact would make it even worse. I am not interested in dating a trans person, it's not my preference, so being lied to would aggravate me. It's catfishing and unacceptable.

• Repulsed, lied to, and weirded out. A male cross-dresser (that's what they are - let's be honest about it) going on a date with a straight male under the false pretense of being a straight female is a really good way to get killed - and it's happened already. Why? Because it's a form of rape.

• Id be grossed out because a tranx is still a male. With a deformed penis and I sure as hell dont like men

• i would be be disgusted by that behaviour!
    i have no quarrel with trans people or whatever they want to do to themselves.
    but to do that would be completely traumatizing for the person receiving the dishonesty. that would be no different then what you would call "catfishing" or pretending to be someone else to get someones affection over the internet. imagine if you met that person and it wasn't who they said they were..

• I would be pissed if they weren't upfront about it. And if I wanted to date a guy I would just date a guy.

• A man can't "decide" he's a woman anymore than a black woman can decide she's Asian, or a dog can decide it's a cat.

I would never date a man who decided to have his penis sliced apart and inverted and took hormone treatment. Only actual women.

• Lied to yeah.

• @RationalMale Agree 100%

• I date all out females

• I wouldn't care. I've dated someone trans in the past.

• I don't like trans - im heterosexual !

• I don't want to date a man. Ergo, if the person I was dating told me they were a man, I'd break up with them.

No amount of surgery and cross-dressing can change their sex.

• You that crazy ass girl again aren't you? I would be upset.

• I don't think I am that "crazy ass girl". I'm new and have only posted twice.

• Okay. Sorry.

What Girls Said 2

• I literally wouldn't mind.
    Yeah, I would feel a little lied to but I could understand why she would be scared to tell me..

• Honestly I'd be a little uncomfortable with it. I'm definitely not against the LGBT community, I'd just be a little uncomfortable dating someone who's trans.