I proposed her but she give family excuse... because her family is strict I know that what do?

I proposed her but she give family excuse... because her family is strict... she tell that you know about my family and they trust me and i cannot break their trust... please stay away from me... now she is trying to make me jealous... she talk to a guy in front of me to make me jealous because she told me that she hate him... what i do? Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably doesn't wanna be in a relationship with you considering she's saying her family is strict but going on and talking to other guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds like a loser...
    Go no contact with her for good... she has no feelings for you and is now playing games with you...
    What a waste!!!

I suggest you forget her and get yourself another girl and tell her that you don't give a F if she talks to another...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck her.. well not literally, i mean let her go, enjoy your life and she'll realize what she missed.

• You let her go. She's not worthy to be your wife anyway, look what she's doing to you.