Guys, Kiss on the cheek, good idea or not?

I've been talking to this guy for almost twos months now. We've hung out when we can and we talk a little bit every day. We've made plans to see a movie together in a couple days, it'll be the first time we've seen each other in a week or so. He's said he would like to see where things go and he seems to flirt a little bit. But when we say goodbye, we hug and that's it. But I really like him and I've been thinking about kissing him on the cheek when we hug the next time I see him. I just don't want to scare him off. He's said he loves talking to me and he wishes it was easier for us to see each other more. So I'm hoping he won't react in a negative way... I'm also hoping I can man up and do it.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, yes. An innocent peck on the cheek. He'll like that. Yes.

It'll encourage him to go for the real first kiss in the near future.

What Guys Said 5

• after two month a kiss on the cheek? what are you a nun? it been two months i think you are in a safe place to actually make out.. i give kisses on the cheeks to friends i think you should just give him the green light to kiss you like a normal couples.. and to answer your question a kiss on the cheek won't scare anyone off don't over think things, best of luck to you.

• I doubt he will react negatively. My guess is he'll appreciate it, if anything. I say go for it. It is not a big deal really, but it would assure/tell him that you are interested.

• Why don't you take the plunge and kiss him right on the lips... Where I come from that is quite normal even for friends so you could use that as an excuse if he objects. Just say thats how you were brought up... There is no right and wrong in the game of love

• Just do it!!! I kiss girls on the check as like I would with a family member. The Greeks greet each other by kissing the cheek

• It will make the guy think. Just the same thing that happened to my friend. Just do it, but i prefer you do it in a private place or he will feel somewhat a bit feminine.