Girls just a question?

My girlfriend graduated hs. Lately she's been liking her classmates status/post/pics a lot. Example he will write "I only want a down female that won't games" and she'll like that status. Another time my girlfriend took a pic of her new car and he said it was nice. My girlfriend then replied with a "yeah we should go for a spin soon". He then talked about how he was going to get a new car as well and put a custom turbo exhaust. My girlfriend then put the "in love emoji face and wrote i can't wait till i see it dude".

They don't hang out at all or text just online talk but this is exactly how cheating starts/ you see it in the movies. Could my girlfriend like this? it's almost as if guy is too blind to see it or either they are really good hs friends...

What Girls Said 1

• it'd be good to ask her about that, hopefully she'll be honest with you about it. a relationship is built on trust after all

What Guys Said 1

• talk with her about it, but i recommended breaking up with that hoe.
    i have known many homies who have had girls like this and they all turn out disappointingly unfaithful.

i mean i don't know what kind of man you are or even if you are planning on marriage (don't cause that will not end in your favor) or whatever. but if you are being faithful, and not talking to females, like she talks to that one dude, then you best damn well demand the same treatment.