Girls, I need help?

me and my boyfriend broke up cuz he said he disnt think it was gonna work then today he asked me back out... what dies this mean please help?

but he said he still had feelings for me and still liked me when we broke up

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Games is what he is playing. He "realized" his feelings and bla bla, but in reality:

Once you get to talk to him more, nothing changed, he's still the same and after a few weeks he will just get rid off you again.

If he though it wasn't gonna work out back then, then why would it now? He might still have feelings, but seriously that's not enough to keep a relationship ;)

It's totally up to you, but like other girls said:

Don't... he'll hurt you again by breaking up again.
    if you really... want to... then you can chat with him for a few months and see if he changed... but please...

What Girls Said 3

• Usually it means he got interested in another girl but she rejected him. It's just 1 step above cheating.

• He probably wants to play with your feelings or was unsure of the breakup. But still it isn't right to do this, and you should probably say no.

• He playing games. or he fixed/negotiated the problem