Does it bother a guy to see a girl he was with with another guy?

If we had a thing for a few weeks and we liked each other but he flaked on me...

Now I am hanging out with my guy friend and this ex of mine keeps giving us dirty looks and talking to my guy friend but not me. Why

my guy friend said the ex is jealous

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys always have this idea that girl's minds are always changing and all over the place. The truth is, guys are similar to girls in regards of feelings. He might be thinking he likes you today, but tomorrow he's just not that interested anymore. I've always wondered where feelings go, and though I have no proof, I think feelings always stay with us about people. Though they do change and grow less prevalent, feelings about people are always in existent in us. This would be more so true in terms of love and passion. If he was interested for a few weeks, those feelings still exist, and though he did flake out on you, that doesn't mean his own feelings for you instantly dissipated upon making that choice. He could easily be jealous of seeing you with someone else. The hatred and anger we feel, as much as we want to throw it in someone's direction, even the person we feel is causing it, really is a reflection of our own despair in our own choices. He left you, so why is it your fault that he is now angry and alone without you? The obvious answer is that it is his own fault and most likely he (or a small part of him) regrets leaving you. This doesn't mean he necessarily wants you back, but it still hurts to see you moving on based on those feelings we have. Some people are just better at moving past them, but they will always exist in some degree.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. Depends on how he feels about the girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Kind of depends on the circumstance of the breakup.

• It honestly makes me happy. Oh you're jealous? You shouldn't have screwed up then

• I think he was jealous

• Yes, that's the mentality you should have
      You shouldn't care at all?

"Oh you're jealous?" "That's your problem, not mine"

• well yeah i assume he's hurt or jealous , afraid ur interested in another.

• If he loved her it would be annoying but quickly he will pass it ,,,, but I don't respect girl who means that

What Girls Said 0