Girls, Could ugly, shy and socially awkward be one of the worst combinations for a guy?

How difficult is it for him to get a gf?

• yes it is
    55% (17)
  • No it isn't
    45% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really the worst but CAN be. In terms of getting a girlfriend, yes it would be hard unless the guy is lucky enough where the girl makes the first move. The guy could be ugly, shy and socially awkward, there are people like that. There's nothing wrong with it as long as he has values enough not to hurt others. There are also some people despite of being introvert are charming enough or an interesting person.

I think the problem will arise when he can't even make a conversation or at least try to mingle with others. Other people won't know you are a good person or someone who can be in a relationship if he doesn't at least try to reach out or seem approachable.

Wrong impression could hinder other people from approaching someone. sad to say but happens. The best way to do is try to change that but not being total opposite extrovert. just the first impression. smile for starters

What Girls Said 11

• You're never gonna get girls that way.
    Ugly, outgoing with social skills can pull girls
    Ugly, outgoing and awkward might be able to get some weird alternative not so hot girls, but it'll still be a real live girl.
    But all 3?

• Depends on the girl. I don't mind shyness (I like it, actually), but the majority of girls seem to think that that's the worst combination. They expect confidence and assertiveness (that's a nope due to the shyness), attractiveness (also nope, ugly), and conversation skills (socially awkward).

So yes, it does seem like a pretty bad combination. Very hard to break out of.

• You can add to that being a jackass and yes it would be.

• Not gonna lie, it would be pretty hard. I say join a theatre club xD everyone is weird there, and it could help him open up

• 1st off, ugly isn't a thing. Girls as a whole do tend to like more outgoing guys but plenty think shy/awkward guys are cute. It shouldn't be that hard but you will need to talk to a girl lol

• Sorry to be rude but in order to get a girl you got to be upfront and slowly work out of your shyness because without good looks random girls won't approach you first

• Well I think shy boys are cute, and about ugly, I think different persons have different opinions. Must some persons think u are handsome:)

• Umm no that would be vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring and cruel.

• you just described my now husband when he was in high school. but I still fell in love with him.

• Well it kind of depends of what type of girl.

• One I doubt your ugly. Two it will be ten times hard but you will get a girlfriend sometime.