So there's this guy that i'm semi going out with. Well I think the term is "seeing how it goes" but I wanted to know what people opinions of that is?

is "seeing someone" exclusive?
Can you go to town and kiss other people and that be ok or is it the same as going out where there is a full commitment. i feel like it's a grey area and I don't really know what the "rules" are. What is our commitment to each other?
I NEED HELP!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No rules here

There's no official couple title, so you are both still single, but just testing the waters of what could be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well its not ok to go out whit someone who kisses other people. In my point of view y'all ain't going out and nothing like that. He might be using u or something like that. If i was u i would stop being whit him cuz who knows what he might be doing whit other women.

What Guys Said 1

• The first few weeks of a relationship is a trial period to see if everything is going to work out on the most basic of levels. I'm not saying that one should commit fully to someone that just met, but some kind of focus is expected.

What Girls Said 0