Guys, would u date and immature girl? And how do u tell whether she's mature or not?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you mean by immature. A girl that laughs at fart jokes? Sure. A girl that feels the need to play mind games all the time? No.

To me there is nothing more boring than girls that pretends to be more mature than they really are. They come off like a little girl, acting like she is an old woman. The immaturity is still there, but they have little tolerance for others acting in ways she sees as childish.

For me maturity isn't so much about "acting your age" so much as controlling your actions so that you act responsibly, given the specific situation you are given at the time. There is a time and place for pretty much everything. A woman that is too mature to laugh at a good fart joke, or feels the need to accuse me of being too immature for my hobbies is just overly judgmental, and trying too hard to act mature. That is a huge turn off.

What Guys Said 14

• Nope, never would. It's one of the top three turn offs for me. Lots of different things are cues for immaturity for me.
    1. Gossips with her friends all the time.
    2. Doesn't ever take anything seriously at all (in particular her future)
    3. Doesn't realize or even think about the consequences of her choices
    4. Really loud and obnoxious (and overly giggly in an annoying way)
    5. Vocal fry or just really dizzy/bubbly sounding voice
    6. Only thinks of herself and her own self-interest without considering others
    7. Acts overly silly all the time spouting words like "swag" and "yolo" to justify her actions.

The list goes on and on, but those are some examples. A girl that acts like that is really immature in my opinion and immaturity is one of the biggest turn offs, for me. It's definitely make-or-break for me.

• No, I wouldn't.
    Big difference between a girl wanting to laugh and have fun and actually being "immature". To me immaturity, is someone who can't be serious, is irresponsible and isn't ambitious. So it's a no for me.

• I'd give her a chance for us two to meet and get to know one another
    i wouldn't know much about her until we get to talking and stuff etc ,

• I can't give an exact YES or NO, sometimes people can be immature but you date them in the hope they will become mature, other times you choose them on their other qualities, how can i tell if someone is mature? their behavior and how they dealt with things

• Depends everyones definition of immature is different as long as she is not really immature its okay.

• If by immature you mean goofy and adventurous, then yes. If you're talking about someone who's irresponsible, then no.

• Hell no! She can be fun or silly, but immature? Please! I'm moving on if I see that.

• She's immature when she uses and in place of an.

• I wouldn't.
    It's okay to play around, but you need to be serious too at some point

• I definitely think I would.

• Probably not depends on how immature she was.

• No I wouldn't and you can tell by the way she deals with things and reacts to situations

• Yes and I just no after time X

• Date sure I'd do some strange things. I actually prefer to date dumb girls; it's just so much easier. But for a long term deal yeah being immature doesn't work.