Would you still date a girl if you new she wanted to stay a virgin till marriage?

Would you without pressuring her to have sex?

Okay so I made a typo in my response to the fellow below I hate typos xD I meant to say

what * :] had to fix that

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I definitely would. That's what I'm currently doing. I have high standards and that's a choice I made a long time ago. I'm not sure if you care, but I don't think touching is too great either. I haven't done it yet and I'm 17. When you get married, what makes things work best is not being an expert in bed, but being able to give the best gift you can to the spouse, virginity.

• A marriage is far too late to discover that the couple are sexually incompatible. Better find out and experience BEFORE the vows are given.

What Guys Said 8

• Oh boy. Same damn question, different day. No surprise the same Moral Police here jumps on this like vultures to a kill.

Let's look at this logically instead of thru blind faith. Virginity sucks grilled spiders. You cannot love someone and not trust them enough to have sex, defeats the logic of love. Despite what some will tell you, sex is not all lust and never has been. Why cling to virginity so? To keep pure and innocent? HA! Nobody is pure and innocent.

Nobody.

To say that sex before marriage is bad, then to say it's ok like a light switch during marriage is ludicrous. Sex is supposed to be naughty, that is why it appeals to us(well, to most of us). The joy and passion that is shared between to consenting people is a pleasure that should not be saved for one person in marriage, you will feel that you missed out on such a good thing way too late in your life(provided you know what you are doing with sex). Men are not all about sex only, plenty of them will love you more if you skip the troublesome stuff and have sex with them. Man can fall in love too. After all, women don't have sex with just anybody right? So to choose "man-A" over everyone else means something. I'm excluding all the negatives about sex, others have already do that by now.

Sex is not lust, rape is. Virginity is not a tangible object that is lost forever and never regained. People do become "born again virgins"(a sad state I say). Sex does not make you a slut or impure nor is it wrong or morally deficient that violates your purity. You can have a wonderful experience with sex provided you have a caring partner and knowledge of what you are doing(he should too).

Oops, sorry. I can go all day and into tomorrow about this. I personally would break off a relationship with a women who was "waiting" for the simple fact that marriage was never a goal in life. Nor would I pressure her, or not too strongly, to have sex.

• Im in that same exact situation right at the moment she wants to date me but I don't know cause she said she's wants to stay virgin until she's married, and I'm not a virgin and I enjoy sex, so I don't know I would honestly rather have a non virgin as a girlfriend but not a slut.

• Bummer x| that's what I am worried about that I will never find the right guy , or even date because he wants some one who likes sex, and I just don't want to put myself out just because my boyfriend is a sex machine xD because I want to give my virginity to a guy who I am spending the rest of my life with or a dear close male friend who will allways be there!

• Absolutely I would. I think that's awesome that you're waiting. Any real guy that truly cares about you, will request your wishes and wait for as long as you want, until you were ready.

• Definitely! The way I see it is that if you give away before marriage you're giving up one the best parts of marriage! If you wait till your married it makes it that much better!

• Oh, and by the way:

I'm not pushing virginity until marriage. My brain doesn't work that way. But here's something:

Nobody kisses better than a virgin. Nobody. From my experience they focus on that. I guess it is one thing at a time. It is an art form for them. Later when someone kissed in a way that was off the charts... I knew. Every single time I found out I was right. I have made out with several hundred and it is a telltale sign. Unmistakable.

Some people have asked the question, how do you know if he/she is a virgin? Well this doesn't apply to goobers or closet queens. But to experienced virgins who date. It is always true. They are almost always a 9 or 10 on the kissing scale.

• There are guys who will do this, both virgins and non-virgins. If you are trying to be the best person you can be you will find him.

And I noticed the usual cut-and-paste thinkers on here, the ones who hear something and repeat it thinking they know something. What if you are not sexually compatible? Why wait? What if it is 10 years? What if and whatever.

Physically and mentally healthy people are going to do just fine at sex no matter what. How many times has anyone found they were sexually incompatible with someone like that? Zero nada. People that are into each other WILL make each other happy... guaranteed. They will have excellent sex.

• Absolutely. Nothing wrong with that!

• Yea I would because she won't nag me about having sex

What Girls Said 2

• In a girls POV ; if I was a guy. Then yes I definitely would respect that. A relationship isn't based on sex, it's much more. And when you get married & your still a virgin it's like a gift to hand your husband / wife your future sex life & your still pure. So yeah, I would definitely be able to wait.

• What if you get married and realize you are not sexually compatible, whether you like it or not, sex is a huge part of a relationship. If that fails a relationship can too. Why do you think we have a special relationship with that someone, and then have all your friendships? What's the difference? Attraction, longing, lust, love. Why deny all that? You are not 18 yet, what if you don't get married for another ten years, are you prepared to wait that long? Sex isn't dirty, its beautiful and you don't need a legal marriage document to make it into a special thing, it is anyway between two people who love each other.

• THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! And here I thought every woman on this site felt it will all work out once the knots are tied! Double thumbs up to you with cheesy, Cheshire cat smile!