Will a man typically not totally start a relationship if he meets you and is leaving a month later for a month over seas?

We hook up, talk on the phone almost everyday, click very well and comfortably, but there is definitly a grey area. Plus we both live with our moms who are both very relgious (mine catholic his muslim) so we hook up usually in a parking lot or get a hotel (yes i feel like im 20 again lol) Its only been a month so its hard to tell what will develop. He is also divorced with kids. He just left to visit family over seas and will be gone for a month. Is it possible he didn't want to have to worry about what i'm up to for a month so he's taking his time until he is back, or is there a chance i'm possibly being put in the booty call zone? We work together on the weekends so I dont see why he would start something were there could be potential drama (especially since non of the other coworkers know) when he could just find a random other girl to hook up with for just sex he doesn't work with if thats what he is looking for.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• first of all i don't think yer mom or his... might involve wid it since u r both in yer 30s (right?)

anyway... if it's been only a month as u say... then u just got started actually... did he say he'll be callin/textin u when he's away?

"when he could just find a random other girl to hook up with for just sex he doesn't work with if thats what he is looking for."

^and wot if he liked u and only?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Does he contact you when he is there?
    Did he say anything before he went?

He is far away so it is difficult to make a comment right now actually. So wait till he returns. You are early commenting.

0|0
    0|0