Stood up by a guy 2 days in a row?

Ok so yesterday ( saturday) me and this guy that I have been talking to ( not in a relationship) were supposed to hangout but the plans were cancled bc he says that he was sick and we rescheduled them for today ( sunday) i woke up this morning and i texted him asking if he felt okay before i spent the long hour and a half getting dressed and what not after about 2 hours later he texted me saying that he felt shitty and that he was gonna try and sleep it off now about 3 hours have passed he hasn't called and he texted me once say "ughhhhhh" and i reas the message and did not reply. My questions is what should i do? I can' t be mad at him for being sick but i am very pissed and let down from being stood up two das in a row.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's sick so relax you weren't really stood up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you guys hung out in person before? Like made plans for a date and actually gone?

What Guys Said 1

• if he's sick he is sick, but try to make another date for when he feels better, could be the flu

What Girls Said 1

• he's sick sweetie. Give him a few days ig he doesn't reschedule your plans then move on