True meaning of being yourself?

Explain the true meaning of being yourself?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are the steps to follow...

Step 1:- Make a note of what your hobbies are.
    Step 2:- Wear your favourite clothes everyday
    Step 3:- don't be embarrassed if you make mistakes.
    Step 4:- try not to show off (unless you are a douch)
    Step 5:- be happy
    Step 6:- remember noone gives a shit about what you do, If you feel that people is watching then try to recall an event in life when a stranger was embarrassed in front of you; did you give a single fuck?
    Step 7:- Don't stress it, life is simple! We are the ones that make it complicated.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• being yourself means wearing what you want because you think it looks good, hanging out where you out because you want to be there, eating what you want because you want to eat it, etc. and not letting people stop you from doing the things you want to do. It means being honest socially and not changing your personality based off the group you're hanging out with

0|0
    0|0
  • don't care what others say

0|0
    0|0
    • Wrong, your answer was disappointing and terrible. I don't know why u are even on this site it was that terrible. Go think about what you done

• Show All
    • i know right.. !!! should i report this? or tell a mod? @chocolateismylover

• Neither you should just delete your account. You aren't welcome on this site anymore

• Being able to express yourself, who you are, what you feel, without fear and feeling proud of it, of what you are,

0|0
    0|0
  • The way you would act on your own, you act infront of people

0|0
    0|0
  • you are comfortable in your own skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying what comes to mind instead of figuring out a politer or less weird way of getting it across, dress in what you want, dont care what others think, I don't know just being yourself xD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• For me it means be the best of who you are and don't look at others and trye to be like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if I want to be cooler

• You can't be cool for everyone, as in Spanish we say: "nadie es moneda de oro para caerle bien a todo el mundo", therefore just be the best of who are and surely will have peope that will apreciate your way of been.