Am I to short for him?

My boyfriend is 6'3 and I'm 4'10 he doesn't seem to care but sometimes it hurts my neck looking up at him all the time I really do like him though and I think he feels the same way do you think he gets annoyed look down at me all the time? (No rude comments please)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol howz weather down there doe? Haha jk but yea that's a big difference. I won't wanna bend all way in for kiss plus I like longer legs but since he's your boyfriend already, Of course he don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• yes thats too short.. you will look like a dwarf with him.. sorry.. but that is the truth..

What Guys Said 4

• No, if it doesn't bother him. it's not a big deal. You will work things out as your relationship progresses.

• Wow that is a bit of a difference. As long as you guys get along fine then I wouldn't worry about it.

• I'm 6' 2" and my ex was 4' 11" and I didn't have a problem with it at all.

• Well your boyfriend is weirdly tall so pretty much any girl would be short for him.

What Girls Said 2

• I am gonna answer this honestly and nog rudely. But you kinda are, wich is totally fine. Since he is dating you, and not caring that means he likes you just the way you are! And I, myself am not really tall I am like 5'1 so... You know what they say "every tall guy needs a short girl"

• he gonna dump you soon. for sure.. no one likes a midget :S