Guys, Do you like arabian woman and why?

I thought u all hate us and thinking us Terrorists but no we r not😭💔

20

Most Helpful Guy

• i think they are stunning. i used to be friends with Lebanese, and their women are so beautiful. Plus their food- love Fissoulia. Then, I had the pleasure to be friends with Iranians, once more so gorgeous.

Also, there nature, so polite and welcoming

• Iranians are not arabs 😦 hhhhhhh all of u think that iranians are arabs but no.

• Oh, I would feel safe any where. I think only a few listen to Media lies, most know Arab people are very nice and welcoming

• Ok thank u sweetheart😭💜💜💜💜

What Guys Said 19

• I use to live in California and there were huge populations of Arab people living there. True, Americans have had terrible brushes with the terrorists from the Middle East, but as a friend told me (from Saudi Arabia) they are enemies to Islam, and the world. I've only met a handful of people from the Middle East that I didn't like, but that was in college. There families were extremely wealthy and did not treat people very well. But that was just a few. The rest of the people who were Arabian or even from the Middle East are extremely hospitable. I've taken the time to read the Koran and have found that the book reflects the true feelings of the people, peace and harmony, especially to faiths not of their own. So, with all that history, any educated person should not judge a person by their race or religion as I have on multiple occasions and know what it feels like to be discriminated against. I want people to judge me, as I judge others, by the quality of person they are, not what country, race, or religion they have. Arabian women are very family oriented and very gracious to people. On top of that, most work harder than most to treat their spouse with an enormous amount of respect. I disagree with how I've seen Middle Eastern men treat their wives considering how hard the women work for them and the family. I think I like Arabian women from a young age, since my favorite Disney movie is Aladdin. Jasmine was very strong and beautiful. I think all women are beautiful in their own ways, but Arabian women bring a different level to relationships that is not easily matched.

• I think a lot of Arabian women are very beautiful. For that reason, I do like them. However, I don't really know any Arabian women personally. The only interaction I've ever had with them has just been with random women online and they're usually kind of high maintenance or had pretty strong personalities which I didn't really find very attractive. Our conversations usually never went very well...
    If I ever found a really sweet and kind-hearted Arabian woman, I'd love to get to know her.

• Sorry for that , not All arabs like them, we're people have the good people and bad as u know!! But i dont understand what a lot of people hate us😭💔💔! i swear i m saudi girl and i see every day a lot of very beautiful girls that u can't belivt it!!!

• Right, right. I'm sure they're not all like that. It's just been my own experiences. I don't really think people hate Arabs. I think there are a lot of people that are uncomfortable around Muslims, but that's because of Jihadists. But, it's silly to hate all of them just because of Jihadists just like it's wrong for people to hate all Christians because of the Crusaders, for instance. Only some of them were like that and only some Muslims are Jihadists. A lot of times, when people see Arabs, they assume they're Muslim because of how many Arabs are Muslim and when they assume they're Muslim, they sometimes assume that they could be Jihadists and it makes them uncomfortable. However, it's not right to do, at all. I don't think most people assume that, though. There are a lot that do, but not everyone does. I know a lot of Saudi's are good people. You sound like a good girl, yourself, as well. :)

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif damn right!!! since I love seeing their hair mixed with their skin tones in the sunlight #NeverGetsOld <3

• The middle east has some of the most beautiful women on earth. Unfortunately, religion hides them like they're shameful. So we don't see them really much.

• At the time of the Prophet in the past, and when the prophet publish Islam , woman said that to prophet we feel sad if we look like bad girls "bit.." , sonallah says to him the muslim woman is pure she must wear hejab and nobody can't touch her , and if she want to have s.. And be like bit.. She dont wear it , so that in saudi arabia if u see any girl wear hejab that mean she is pure and if she dont she is bit... i can't learn u very much because i can't speak English well but its similar

• Somehow I don't think my message is coming across, but it's ok. I am not mad. I don't think muslims are terrorists but a lot of terrorists ARE muslims.

• Yeh , thank u sweetheart💘

• I hate that many aren't close to us lol I've seen many attractive Arab/middle eastern girls but they're still in their country 😪

• Depends on the religion of their parents and them. In that order.

• attractive? ya sure , but too scared to date anyone of them. I believe their religion is too intolerant for me.

• Hhhhh why too scared?

• Hhhhhh yeh really , but it in our habbites not in islam😂😂😂 but u r say the truth , some arabian father will kill u if u just look or be close to his daughater😂😂😂😈

• Ya , you got me. Even though sex is the beginning of life. I would prefer my life over sex.

• I like average to abouve girls. If there are average or above arabic girls which im aure there are the yes, i would love to meet them.

• Some of them can be sexy

• Do not know, and do not know

• Sexy sexy like crazy

People maybe hate the politics but never the women lol

• i love arab girls/women they are fun

• I like them but most of them seem to be tied up by their religion scared to date anyone out of their race.

• As long as you're not muslim and are physically attractive. We all know islam is a religion of hate and murder slowly creeping its way into America destroying us from the inside out.

• Is it a joke!!! American people just listen to lier thay dont know the real!!! We r belive in Jesus and Moses ، Christianity and Judaism ، and we r not be muslim if we dont

• I understand your frustration. But just like Christians, most of them are fine people who just happened to be born in a religion and don't know any better. They're not all violent, bad people.
      Also, in terms of killing people, Christianity is no better...

• Yeh its , islam is peace but there are stupied muslim who think u should kill non muslim people but we hate them because this not do what islam said !!! Ugh i can't explain that for u because i can't speak English very well even the translate can't help me i try it but it doesn't help😭💔

• I've never met one of them

• Yes I do like them Because they pretty

• I like Arabian women they are beautiful and charming dark brown eyes and caring of their husbands

• Yes, they're beautiful! I like them better than white girls, but that's just my personal preference.
    But they're harder to impress because they have standards unlike most girls I know, and modesty. I also like how they have a interesting religion, culture, cuisine and attitudes to life etc.

And of course Arabs aren't terrorists. If anyone its us americans!

• What race are Arabs considered to be?

• I dont understand u

• If u want any help im here

• Wow! Thank you😊