Tips on dating a quiet guy?

I've always dated really outgoing talkative guys. I'm falling for a man who is really quiet and I think he is really shy. It's hard to know what's on his mind sometimes and how he feels about me. Any tips on getting him to open up more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be the talkitive and outhoing person in the relationahip. Ask him lots of questions and sharing who you are and past history might help him trust you more.

What Guys Said 3

• Quiet doesn't always equal shy. These types and women are included here are people that enjoy your company but do loving things through actions, not words. My bff of thirty five plus years have that type relationship. We can spend the day together and only say very few words. It's the being in each others company is what matters. I think it's the true test of a relationship. Can you be comfortable with your partner without any talking?

• Well thats rare to hear a cutie fallen for an unconfident guy 😘
    He must come with a perrty nice package 😉

• Time, time and time. And let him open up at his time, you might ask him if you want too know some thing about him, but do not force him.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to get to know him and ask him about his interests. Like with my boyfriend I had him tell about computers and over time he will open up
    Good luck!

• Always prepare a lot of questions you can ask him