Girls, im on a few dating sites. im attracted to short petite girls but it seems that the only girls that want to talk are fat ugly girls. why?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you fat? Does it show in any of your photos? I'm not going to make an assumption and say you have a shitty personality because you admit what you don't like and don't bother wasting people's time. Some people don't like fat people, just like some don't like trying to go for really pretty people, or even slim people for that matter. It's just a matter of standards and preferences... You might want to go about phrasing it differently in the future, though. Good way to avoid the the cattiness in responses.

Also, using a dating site doesn't necessarily mean one is desperate... To me, it honestly just seems like you get a better variety in candidates.

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe because you're fat and ugly. Like attracts like

• Maybe you are not so good looking yourself.

I met my boyfriend online. The thing is the non "fat ugly girls" are bombarded with messages so can be very selective.

• 1) that's kind of rude 2) attractive Wemon most time don't need to use dating sites and the ones who do have dozens of men contacting them daily

• Cause they are looking for someone special just like you are, feel flattered about it.

• Haha i wasn't trying to be a dick about it. Im not an asshole. I just know what i like and im set in my ways with my opinions.

• I know what I am saying is just like you like short petite girls, you must be their type and that is why they are going to going for you and if you are on a dating website as harsh as it is you aren't going to find some blond barbie on there.

• damn.. im all about personality but why does the girl have to be beautiful.. ? its all about the inside. im short i can easily fall for you no matter how ur looking but its not ok to say that like damn..

• That's really depressing. More so for the "fat ugly girls".

• "Fat" and "ugly"?
    Wow, I feel sorry for those girls who took the slightest bit of interest in you.

Every girl is beautiful and if you can't see that then you don't deserve any of them.

• Are you a heavyset guy? If so, that's why.

• Im not fat or anything but i am overweight. Why would that be?

• Well that's understandable but what you're not getting is that the girls might not have always been overweight either and it seems a bit unfair that you expect sympathy yet can show empathy for the girls who hit you up. I'd say work on yourself, work out of your depression, get back in shape and then try again and see how it affects your results the second time around.

• ***yet can't

• Hey, got an idea! Watch the movie shallow Hal! And it will answer your question! Promise! So pleeeaasse watch it. It's a romantic comedy.

• "Fat ugly girls." Have you posted your personality on your page? Because maybe that's why.

• You've already answered your own question. "Fat and ugly" pfffft.

• most girls on dating sites are not that attractive.

• Comfort zones. They probably think they have a better chance with someone like you rather than the stereotypical male model type.