Since I only attract big women and single moms I must be a ugly/low level guy to other women right?

Don't accuse me of fat shaming blah blah because that's not what I'm doing at all.

That's all I attract. I'm hardly ever around them , but when I am, they are always attracted to me. I never strike up any convo with them, I'm never charming to them, No matter what I do to convince them I'm not interested, they continue to be interested in me. Then it dawned on me that I must be super unattractive to other women and the reason why I also attract single moms is because I'm that guy they didn't want when they were young, but now they come at me as if I should be grateful and accept their baggage with open arms and be #2 or #3 in their life. Not to be rude, just being real. Now if I didn't attract just big women/single moms, then I would look at it as just a coincidence. I even put on my dating profile no big women or single moms , and it still didn't work. I don't expect to get a model, but I do want a woman that I can be physically attracted to and maybe start a family with , not one that I'm not attracted to or one who already has a bunch of kids.

Is there anyway to stop this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Point taken.

• Point taken?

• What do you mean?

• Nothing. You don't like big women or single moms. Point taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think the people who you are able to attract do in a way represent what level you're on

Also worth noting is You're in the 3--35 age bracket so most of the single women in that age bracket are probably single moms whose metabolisms have slowed down. It would be hard for you to find a woman in that age bracket who isn't fat or a single mom.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you are single Dad? Then I can understand why you would get single mum. You have children in common. I think that it is hard nowadays with obesity at a all time high.

What Guys Said 5

• I think in your case, it's not because you may be highly unattractive. I honestly think that they see potential in you, maybe your character, personality, physical traits. Tbh, "Big girls" are attracted t anyone that shows them respect and make them feel special, because they seek the love and affection that most guys won't give them because they're "big". Don't stress it, you're a grown man, im' sure you'll find someone worth dating.

• Better than me I attract no type of girls

• Get in better shape, learn some fashion and get well groomed and a great haircut, get nice clothes, go out more and learn about socializing, get socially savvy. Then start approaching attractive women. Be bold and persistent.

• Not necessarily. I tend to be approached by chubbies. older women (40+), jail bait, and some single moms also. Sometimes the more "desirable" ones are attracted to you also and you might not be picking up on their subtle cues and they actually want you to initiate. The less "desirable" ones tend to initiate more because they often have to to get a man interested because men often times don't initiate towards them or are very interested in them. There are always exceptions of course.

• I will agree with this. Guys don't get hints or clues from attractive or even normal women, or they question themselves. These women ( jail bail, single mothers, 40+), can't afford to be subtle, as they are considered to be less desirable, so they are more aggressive in their approach. I think some guys take comfort in this group, as they don't have to try so hard.

• Yup, exactly. Pretty spot on.

• Oops my last statement was directed at Poppykate and not you Asker. That would be mean if that was directed at you!

• Put up a sign on your head: "No big women and single mothers allowed"

Jokes aside, you could go to places where there aren't such women. Maybe like bars or clubs, maybe join some sport event/club?