Girls: Does a guy have to be tall for you to be physically attracted to him?

I'm not tall. In fact, I didn't even reach average height. I'm only 5'4". Although I do think I have a good personality and a handsome/cute face, I fear that my lack of height will prevent me from ever meeting and settling down with a girl.

If a guy isn't tall could you girls still be physically attracted to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• No
    filler

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl obviously but I talk to a lot of them and most admit that they PREFER men over 6ft but usually as long as he's a little taller than them then it's fine. You get a few who will ONLY date guys over 6ft but that's not too common. Best case scenario for you? Find a girl who is shorter than you but like I said it's not set in stone. I've seen women 5'11 date guys who were 5'5. Best wishes.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the girl. I prefer shorter- average height on men. 5'6-5'10 - no more no less. All the men I find attractive have been this height - Tom Cruise, Paul Newman, Tom Hardy, Daniel Craig - all women are different.

Bad news is that most like tall but at least you have a handsome face to save you. Think of the guys who have been beaten with other sticks.

• I prefer guys a bit taller, HOWEVER... that wouldn't stop me if I really liked you and thought you were attractive. It would be something that would initially hinder my interest until I got to know you.

• Absolutely not. As a matter of fact if he's above 5 feet tall I dont give a flying frick. The last dude I was talking to was 5'4 actually...

• Height doesn't determine entirely on how attractive someone thinks you are. If you have an appealing personality and are attractive to that person by you features then Settling down with someone won't be a problem. My guy friend is 5'2 and is very handsome. He gets girls left and right and has 3 baby mother's (ouch).

What Guys Said 0