Girls, Is body so much of a big deal? If the guy has a good looking face he has to have a hot body? Or just an OK body is acceptble?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If he has a hot body but an ugly face, I don't want anything to do with him. An attractive face always makes up for the body. He can be chubby and I will like him if his face is attractive.

It should be this way for everyone. It bothers me when people pick an ugly faced person just because their body is attractive.

What Girls Said 10

• Nah, face is more important. I personally don't need a guy who's ripped, skinny or toned is best. As long as he's not bulky or overweight, I don't care that much.

• Alright so in an ideal world you would find a perfect guy with perfect personality and perfect face and perfect body but obviously that isn't gonna happen so obviously I would prefer all three but I can deal with an average body or an average face and a not perfect personality but perfect in my opinion. I would prefer they have an amazing face and average body but doesn't make to much difference as long as they care about their appearance most of the time

• I personally don't need a guy to be ripped and shredded. I like muscular arms but it's not a necessity. Just like abs aren't. Average is fine.

• His face is way more important than his body. So yes, an okay body is acceptable as long as he's got a nice face.

• I prefer him to have a gorgeous face and an athletic body, not necessarily an olympic athlete but athletic.

• i'm more than happy with ok body if i like his face enough

• i dont care how you look your inside is all that matters :)

• But normally what are attractive at first is the appearence, right? Hahahaga

• no matter how hot you are if you have an ugly hart your ugly to me.

• Personally, I think an average body is fine. I would want to be going out with someone who is healthy.
    But personality over looks for sure.

• Body really doesn't matter to me but that's my preference.

• I really don't care about the body to be quite frank. It is the face I'm going to look at every single minute I am with them and the personality I'm going to have to talk to and accept everyday. The face and personality are always the most important things :)