Girls, how do I get my dream girl to like me?

I REALLY REALLY like this girl, she is absolutely perfect, she is beyond beautiful, she is extremely nice, really funny, and a Christian😊. Usually if I see a cute or hot girl the first thing I think about is sex to be honest, but not her, I can actually see us having a real relationship that lasts. I went on a trip with about 15 people and we started talking then. And I've seen her a couple times ever since. But what made me think that she might like me is that she wanted to come see me at work (I didn't see her message until I went on break a few hours afterwards😭) but sometimes "friends" do that right? I know my guy friends come see me but not female friends. But I feel a strong connection whenever we talk and feel like she likes me, but I can't tell because in my head I think I just really want her to like me so I'm fooling myself. But anyway, does that mean she likes me? And if not, please tell me what I would need to do in order to get her to like me! Especially with school starting, I don't want to make it harder on myself being tempted by all of the "easy" girls (THOTS) at my school (me and the girl I like go to different schools). Thank you to anyone that can help me😄

4

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so sweet u sid about that girl..😊 but not everyone gets what they want. and u should tell her what u fell and think about her. She might like u back. you won't know till u tell her and ask her. There's a 50/50 percent she might like u or not. all I can say is that what u telling me about her wanting to see u means she might like u. Don't lose ur chance and don't wait till school starts. Any other boy might win her. take my advice or not I can't do nothing if u don't. but I would ask her if I was u. tell her what u fell and don't be mean and don't get mad Cuz its life.
    There many girls who are faithful out here..

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly just ask her out. Don't miss your chance because you'll regret it.

• Be yourself

• She sounds like a great girl! Personally one of my biggest desires in a guy is confidence! I think you should tell her what you said about her being beautiful and nice and funny. The worst that can happen is she says no but is still complimented by what you said.