Guys, what kind of girl would you date?

what is your preference in height and age if you MUST pick one. Obviously it could be any if you liked her enough but if you had to pick what would it be?

• taller and older than you
    10% (5)
  • taller and younger than you
    4% (2)
  • shorter and older than you
    20% (10)
  • shorter and younger than you
    66% (34)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorter and younger is my preference. The reason I like younger is because every time I've talked to older girls, they've always talked down to me or just treated me like a little brother or my mother or something. Extremely turn off. However, the reason I like shorter is because every girl I've been with or talked to gets really insecure when around me if she's taller or almost exactly the same height and they want a guy taller than him. Since it's so important to so many women to help with their own confidence, I would probably date someone shorter. However, if she treated me like age didn't phase her even though she was older and it didn't bother her that she was taller than me, then I'd be fine with a girl like that and I'd consider her. It just depends on how she treats me because of her age and how she treats herself because of her height.

What Guys Said 9

• Shorter and older than me since she will have more experience and I will have the height advantage that girls seem to love.

Wtf is wrong with people choosing D are they a bunch of pedos.

• Honestly all of these within a reasonable age. I don't want to date like a 17-18 girl cuz she too young but nothing over 30 either.

• I like girls shorter than me, and with my height that's pretty much everyone LOL. Age doesn't matter if I like the person, but my preference is usually same age or younger.

• Tall or short... but I'd date older girl.

• i dont mind height but i would love the gurl i date to be shorter than me or same height as me

• Actually any of them, but see above for my preference.

• I like girls my age, but they have to be the same size or shorter or else its just awkward...

• i love tall / very tall older women... sexy!

• Well, I'm 6'5" so I think my chances of finding a girl as tall as me are pretty slim haha. I seem to think girls that are in the 5'7"-5'11" range are pretty attractive to me. Although, there are some of those 5'3" girls that are just beyond beautiful, but they're over a foot shorter than me... I just would feel like I'm with my daughter rather than my significant other haha. I don't know. As far as age, I'm 22 so I would have to say ideally speaking I would love her to be the same age as me, but I'll go a few years either way.

• Thank you for your opinion I'm 4'11" hahaha