Guys, is it unattractive that I haven't been kissed yet?

I have been talking to this guy for 2 months now and we just recently went on our first date and I know that pretty soon he is going to want to kiss me and I want to kiss him too but I am 16 and he is 17 and he is much more experienced than I am and I was just wondering if I should tell him I ve never had my first kiss or if it just isn't an important thing to mention. If you think I should tell him, how do I bring it up.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• NOT IMPORTANT! It can actually be really bad if you do tell him, because then he may get nervous and start wondering if you are too much work. I would keep those kinds of things out of your mouth until after the kiss happens. A 20 year old girl told me she had never had her first kiss and I kinda got nervous and didn't do what I would normally do. I like asked to kiss her and I would never have done that EVER before I knew it was her first; note we did not go out again after that happened. Keep romance in the moment, this will put pressure on the situation! Hope I helped

What Guys Said 9

• If I was about to kiss someone that told me just before they kissed me that it was their first kiss, I'd think it was the most adorable thing ever. It's a huge turn on, for me.

• You don't have to bring it up. I guess you could tell him after whenever you feel like telling him. Don't worry, you are far from being the only one who has never been kissed before.

• You should always bring that up AFTER, if you actually want to bring it up.

• Don't tell him... The first time I made out with a girl I had no idea what I was doing ha ha but I just went with the flow and just mimicked what they were doing. Don't worry it will come naturally

• It isn't important. You're just 16, after all; it's not as if you were 24.

• bring it up if u want , no big deal had my 1st kiss at 24

• It's not unattractive but you should tell him, just tell him straight up

• Let me tell you it's not a bad thing... at all! I'm 22 and I kept myself busy with sports and what not during high school and after and I haven't kissed a girl yet so don't worry about it. I think he would be more than happy to show you the ropes if you and him both like each other haha.

• No, that's girl thinking. A guy will find it more attractive. They will be happy to be your first; they don't like to think about you being with anyone other than himself. Don't worry about it too much just be natural and it will go fine. You shouldn't tell him; just do it and you can tell him afterwards.