Would many white guys date a black girl?

like its so common to see a black guy with a white girl than a black girl with a white guy. I don't understand why people don't like a poc girl with a white guy but worship the ground a black guy who dates a white girl walks on

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a white male and I've only ever dated white woman, however my best friend is black and he's also never dated a black woman.

The sad truth is that black culture has been ruined by their unwavering allegiance to the Democrat party and their victim mentality. The average black woman is angry, aggressive, and has an entitlement attitude. Not attractive in a person and definitely not attractive as a romantic partner.

Of course, that's not to say that all black women are this way, but as they saying goes a few bad apples ruin it for the entire bunch. Also, blacks only make up ~15% of the population, so even if everyone had equal interest in all races only 1 in 7 women you went out with would be black.

There is one black woman I know and see a couple times a month and is a casual friend, that I would consider dating if not for her age. I'm 29 and typically date women older than me, and she is 19 just about to turn 20. She's fun and enjoyable to be around and talk with, but she's just too young for me to be interested in romantically and we're not in the same place in life in terms of things like getting married, kids, etc.

My advice to black women out there is to read up on what it means to be feminine, practice those traits, and just be fun and always have a positive attitude. Sure, you will probably have people who turn you down even before they know anything about you, and you might be tempted to get upset about, but just keep in mind that while it isn't your fault that other black women behave a certain way, it's not the guy you're interested in's fault either.

If someone rejects you, a good playful line I like to use is "Well if you change your mind here's my number, I'm curious to see if you're as fun as you are cute". It positive, fun, playful, but yet doesn't explicitly come out and tell the other person you like them so it leaves a bit to imagination. Of course there's no guarantee they'll call, but they definitely won't call if you storm of and say something like "well that's your loss then!!".

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. But I know that some would.
    I guess the reason why is so common to see white girls dating black guys is the fact that white women are more open to date outside their race. And maybe black guys show more interest in white women, than white guys show towards black girls.
    Plus, there are some many stereotypes associated to us, and unfortunately some men believe in them.

• thats true and if you scroll up you'll find the most common stereotype about black women thats just riduclous and based off a few of us. Its sad

• I see. They say we are rude and obnoxious. It's really sad...

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know about others but I would as long as I find both her looks and personality attractive.
    The actual problem I see is that it's black women the ones that are less open to date a white man, I've seen many black women in this site saying stuff like that.
    Like I said, I would date a black woman, but would they date a white man?

• I actually prefer white guys over black ones. If i wasn't with my love (who is black and mixed with native American like i am), i would have definitely been dating some white guys. And i think white guys know this cuz they're usually highly infatuated with me.

• Yeah ik. And i apologize to all Caucasian dudes on all black girls' behalf.
      I only really hang around white people because i feel my own race is too "ghetto", hypocritically, i have my own ghetto moments.

• I'd date a white guy.

• I would and I have.

• If I ever found a sweet and kind-hearted black girl with a calm and gentle demeanor, I'd be totally up for dating her. Ethnicity doesn't really make a huge difference for me. It's what's on the inside, really. However, in my own experience, I've never met a black girl like that, before. So, that's why I've never dated a black girl before. If I could find one, though, I'd certainly consider her.

• I feel like its more that white guys r afraid to approach black girls its more like we feel like u won't like us back I don't know why I like to c this more than any other relationship u just don't c It that much but when u do they look so happy and in love it makes me feel happier like there is still hope in this world if u made the first move it could help

• I'd date a black girl

• I definitely would!

• I'd totally date a black girl.

• I would. (Filler)

• I currently am

• I don't know that many white people white people aren't like black people where they all get close to each other and what not they really see themselves as more independent. And I don't know any black people in real life.

• it honestly depends on the person

• Yeah that's true I meant in general though

• I see where you're coming from like I get told that I act and speak like a white girl so thats why I said it depends on the person bc we all aren't the same. And as for the close thing, we all aren't like that

• I wouldn't, don't find them attractive. Maybe for a one night stand but that would be it.

• Absolutely yes i would

• I wouldn't have any objection in principle but I've never met one I had any rapport with. I don't really know why. I've never had any real black American friends of either sex though I have had black friends from Africa and the UK. It seems like American blacks don't act naturally around American whites and so American whites have a difficult time acting naturally around American blacks. Like they are all afraid to say or do the wrong thing.

• That's a very good observation. I always wondered why... u summed things up for me. Thank u.

• I'm sorry, but i for one wouldn't. I am very rarely attracted to black women. And even when i am, i just can't look past how different she is and it makes me uneasy.

• what do you mean different? The skin color or the the stereotypical black woman?

• The skin color, as well as the "I'm an independant woman and i don't take no shit from nobody" type attitude which is a huge turn off (and almost EVERY black woman has it)

• I see. I'm going to tell you this now we all aren't like that for example I get told I act and talk "white" all of the time so I know a thing or two about black women not all having the same ghetto attitude. I've actually met a lot of girls in other races who are ghetto just as much as some black girls are.

• Haven't been on GaG in a week...

... left to a "would white guys date black girls question," greeted by the same...

smfh

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it happens dude

• I know some who do/have