Am I wasting my time or over reacting?

So I've been talking to this girl for about 2 months and when she text me she will get really flirty and calling me babe and stuff like that. But the funny thing is she never calls me and never responds to my calls and sometimes when we text she just randomly stop texting me back. And i never get a twxt from her first like since we started talking. I always start the conversation. I've seen her 2 times but that's because we live in kind of far, and wen we see each other it seems like everything is going good and we had our first kiss to. And i've went 2-3 days to see if she would start text but she never does. I'm not really good on dating and were both teens who still have restrictions lol but any advice would be good I just want to know if I'm wasting time or just over thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• oooooh, i do the thing where i expect people to text first and stop texting back because I went to do something else and forgot about it :/ oops

Anyways, I don't think you should judge her off of texting habits, judge her from what happens in real life. I love all of my friends but just always seem to forget to text first or keep the convo going

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she's that interested in you... unless she's one if those "I think the man should pursue me" kinda girls.

• Move on she's not as into u as you'd want her to be

What Guys Said 0